What Is PS4 Remote Play & How to Use?
PS4 Remote Play is an application that allows PS4 users to play their games on their Windows PC or Mac. This is great for those who want to game on their PC, but don't have a PS4 console. PS4 Remote Play is easy to set up and use. All you need is a PS4 console, a Windows PC or Mac, and a DualShock 4 controller. Here's how to get started with PS4 Remote Play.
Once you have all of that, you can launch the PS4 Remote Play application on your PC or Mac. The first time you launch it, you'll be prompted to enter your PSN credentials. After that, you'll be asked to select your PS4 console from a list of available devices. Once you've selected your PS4, you'll be able to start playing your games on your PC or Mac.
The PS4 Remote Play application has a few settings that you can adjust. For example, you can change the resolution and frame rate that the application uses. You can also change the control scheme to match your controller. For example, if you're using a DualShock 4 controller, you can map the buttons to keyboard keys.
Overall, PS4 Remote Play is a great way to play your PS4 games on your PC or Mac. It's easy to set up and use, and it has a few customizable settings. If you're a PS4 user, and you want to game on your PC or Mac, then you should definitely check out PS4 Remote Play.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use PS4 Remote Play
- Download the PS4 Remote Play app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Connect your PS4 and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the PS4 Remote Play app on your Android device.
- Tap the PS4 controller icon in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Tap the “Start” button.
- Tap the “Allow” button to give the app permission to access your device’s microphone and camera.
- Tap the “Pair” button.
- Enter the 8-digit code that appears on your PS4’s screen, then tap the “OK” button.
- Tap the “Register” button.
- You should now see your PS4’s home screen on your Android device.